AIM
dcdresch

The Transformation 1 The Transformation 1

rare when morphs make it

it has always been rare if a morph makes it through the portal. Unless your like Mack Productoins, I would stick with other forms of animations. One word of advice is to move the clay slower, so you get smoother image result. Other than that it was ok.

kingku responds:

ya i know. i love mack productions and so i know what u mean ill try that in the future.

Niko - Scrapbook Profile Niko - Scrapbook Profile

great!

That was really good. Manga and anime are very difficult to draw and animate for me, but it looks like this is not the case for you! I loved it and cannot wait till the episode actually comes out. The fight scenes were really good and i liked his hair ( :

Uni Tale's Uni Tale's

It was ok

it just got annoying, the voices would have made the story alot better. I liked the characters, but after awhile it just got old, having to read all those long damn words up top. Or i may just be lazy

II-Akumu-II responds:

Thanks, next time im going to have to work on the story line better and get some people to make voices for me.

The Mouse (true story) The Mouse (true story)

loved it

it was great, i loved the music, and the character style. keep it up

Computer Is Your Friend Computer Is Your Friend

i hate your voice

other than the voice it was decent

Joe Man One Joe Man One

GREAT!!!!!

I love your style, music, pretty much everything about it you need to make alot more like this : )

Good Guard Turning Good Guard Turning

Cool

Neat man keep it up

(OLD) FAT GUY (OLD) FAT GUY

GREAT

Loved it, just next time add a voice Great Job man!

BurningBunnies responds:

WOW THANX!! I've never even had that much praise from my mum!! I think I'll see your toons!! Thanx :)

New Year race New Year race

nice

Great!

RO PVP RO PVP

NICE!!!!!!!!

man that was so good, I loved it. One question, how do you make that type of character in flash? I have never found out how